Industry of Things World, the leading global IIoT event series, will once again take place at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa, in San Diego, CA on March 19 – 21, 2023. Over the past years, the event has become the leading networking platform for discussing the rapid developments in the Industrial IoT space and focuses on the impact of the IIoT on business models, manufacturing processes, and operations across all major industries.
The conference brings together key players and decision-makers from within the full spectrum of the Industrial IoT ecosystem, including IoT experts and start-ups, industry decision-makers, expert researchers, and technology influencers.
More than 35 industry-focused thought leaders will speak and share their cross-industry perspectives at Industry of Things World USA 2023. During the keynotes, expert speakers from leading companies will cover the latest developments, trends, and standards across the growing IIoT spectrum, including the following topics:
Industry 4.0 & Operational Excellence:
• Enhancing efficiency and quality by successfully leveraging IIoT, AI, and Big Data Analytics
• Digitalizing the Supply Chain for end-to-end visibility, optimized planning processes, and more stability
• Moving towards more sustainability in manufacturing with IIoT
Strategy & Digital Business Transformation:
• Moving from the prototype and proof of concept stage to implementing scalable IoT-solutions
• Strategies to secure and enhance capabilities and skills within your IoT-ecosystem
• Transforming your business by introducing AR/VR, the Digital Twin and Cyber-Physical Systems and 3D-printing into your work environment
Data & Technical Infrastructure:
• Modernizing and integrating legacy systems, retrofitting and enabling interoperability
• Cyber Security and Privacy Concepts for the Smart Factory
• Transitioning to the edge to enable real-time decisions for a more agile and efficient way of manufacturing
All key questions moving today and tomorrow’s IIoT landscape will be covered, so that attendees from all industries can be sure to gain valuable insights to drive their businesses forward.
Interactive formats for cross-industry exchanges
Participation in the event is, however, not limited to listening to keynote speeches. In a variety of interactive formats, attendees can engage in interactive discussions and make themselves familiar with the latest IoT innovations, use cases, and challenges first-hand, with the help of leading experts. The formats include workshops, training sessions, World-Café round tables, as well as a networking dinner, all in an exclusive, intimate atmosphere.
Speaker Highlights 2023:
• Ford: Anomaly Detection using Deep Learning
• Stanley, Black and Decker: Data-driven processes on the shop floor and beyond
• SureFire: Augmented-Reality Optical Narrowcasting (ARON)
• Continental: The potential of Machine Learning and IIoT as enablers of more sustainable production processes
• The Boeing Company: Sensor and Device Platforms – Machine Health Monitoring
• AGCO: The Digital Transformation of Services – Establishing new and smart services for agricultural machines
Detailed information and the full schedule of the Industry of Things World USA 2023 can be found online in the agenda.
If you’re an IoT For All Partner, reach out to your Partner Manager for information on discounts.