Increase The Efficiency of Managing Glass Stillages
Attend this webinar to learn how you can leverage the power of IoT to ease your operational challenges with glass stillages.
- Wasting too much time and money on replacing lost stillages?
- Always having to call your customers to return unused stillages?
- Dealing with low utilization rate of stillages because you don’t know where they are?
Join BOX ID and UnaBiz for a free 1-hour webinar for insights on how:
- Glass and window manufacturers, like the German market leader Weha-Therm, get a precise, up-to-date view of their ENTIRE asset fleet
- Inexpensive IoT tracking devices can record the current location and individual rack movements via the global Sigfox 0G Network
- Data insights enable the optimization of operational efficiencies including high rack fleet utilization!
Session 1: Wednesday, March 22 Time: 10 – 11am CET | 9 – 10 am GMT | 5 – 6pm GMT+8
Session 2: Thursday, March 23 Time: 4 – 5pm CET | 3 – 4 pm GMT | 11pm – 12pm GMT+8
Can’t make it? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording after the event.
Weha-Therm’s Success Story as told by BOX ID
Glass and window manufacturers, like the German market leader Weha-Therm, use special transport racks to deliver high-value, fragile products, to customers. Once shipments are received, customers return the empty racks. Getting a precise, up-to-date view of the entire asset fleet to optimize operational processes is challenging, as racks may be mishandled, not returned on time, or lost. Weha-Therm wanted to solve this problem with real-time location information on all its transport racks.
After an in-depth evaluation, Weha-Therm chose the BOX ID Systems solution. All transport racks were fitted with inexpensive IoT tracking devices that record the current location and all rack movements, transmitting the data via the global Sigfox 0G Network. The data insights enable the optimization of operational efficiencies including high rack fleet utilization.
“We have an overview of our rack inventory at all times. That transparency and flexibility have truly had a positive impact on our business.” Daniel Freund, CEO, Weha-Therm
Join BOX ID & UnaBiz at this webinar to learn about the astonishing outcome of automation with IoT!