As a Full Stack Engineer at Leverege, you’ll be at the forefront of the tech industry, building Internet of Things (IoT) systems that have never been built before. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your skills and experience right away, working with a highly-motivated team of product engineers as you build and deploy massively scalable pub/subsystems on top of popular cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Participate in building and maintaining the Leverege IoT Platform (Full-Stack)
- Lead customer-facing technical projects.
- Support design and troubleshooting efforts internally.
- Document product requirements, implementation steps, and verification checks.
- Mentor Junior Product Engineers.
- Promote technical growth within Leverege, making recommendations on software and training.
- Between 5-7 years of experience in a professional environment.
- Excels in a team environment.
- Highly organized with working knowledge of software best practices.
- Solid, working knowledge of cloud products (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.